Saturday, October 4, 2008

Charity Benefit In Honor Of Alice

On November 15th, 2008 I and several others are hosting and putting on a charity benefit in honor of my mom Alice Donovan.

We are holding it the day after her six year anniversary of her death..

The idea of the benefit is to raise money for a very wonderful, thoughtful, unselfish organization known as CUE. Community United Effort founded by Monica Caison September 22,1994.. This non-profit organization is based out of Wilmington, North Carolina. And Monica and and her volunteers travel all over the united states searching and bringing awareness of the missing..

Monica and her people searched for my mom, Alice.. And now that I have begun to finally heal from the loss of my mom and have a clearer mind. I would like to give back to CUE and other missing people and families out there.. And so the reason for Alice Donovans charity benefit..

November 15th 7pm til 10pm. Breakroom Billiard, Conway, SC. Hwy 544 near foodlion plaza

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ange,

Goodness, how are you.

Congrats on the wedding to Eric.
Say hello to him for me.

Amazing I found this on the internet while I was looking at the federal death row inmates stuff. Glad I did, hopefully Becky and I can make it.

We have had a terrible tragedy in the family as well.
Email me sometime... I can tell you about it.
jimb@precisionsoutheast.com

love,
Jim Brown

Heather Byrd said...

Hi Ange,

I think it's wonderful that you are putting this together. It's a great way to honor your mom. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Take Care,
Heather Byrd